A patch is a piece of software designed to update a computer program or its supporting data, to fix or improve it.1
Patches for Enderal will be only available through the official Enderal Launcher. We recommned to not install patches from other sources, they could mess up Enderal. If there are problems during the patch, we recommend to visit the wiki page for Launcher Debugging. If that does not help we recommend to visit our support forum or Bugtracker to inform us about your problem.
There can be the following changes:
- General - change/improvement to fundamental game content
- Launcher - launcher changes/improvements
- World - world/object/texture changes
- Quest - quest changes and fixes
- NPCs - voice or subtitle changes
- Balancing - changes to game mechanics, weapons, armor, item
- Art - model changes
- Tech - general script changes/improvements
- Localization - fixing missing or wrong translations and/or general English text
This table lists all patches in a summary. For further information click on the particular patch.
|Patch 188.8.131.52||19.02.2017||Quest, Tech, World, Localization, Sound||-||-|
|Patch 184.108.40.206||20.01.2017||Quest, Tech, World, Localization, Sound||-||-|
|Patch 220.127.116.11||24.12.2016||General, Quest, Tech, Localization, Sound||-||-|
|Patch 18.104.22.168||15.12.2016||General, Quest, World, Tech, Balancing, NPCs, Sound||-||-|
|Patch 22.214.171.124||06.12.2016||Tech (only housing system)||-||-|
|Patch 126.96.36.199||05.12.2016||Quest, World, Tech, Balancing, UI, Sound||-||-|
|Patch 188.8.131.52||21.11.2016||General||-||Hotfix for 184.108.40.206|
|Patch 220.127.116.11||20.11.2016||Quest, World, Tech, UI, Sound, Balancing, NPCs||New housing system||-|
|Patch 18.104.22.168||16.09.2016||Quest, World, Localization, Tech, Sound||-||-|
|Patch 22.214.171.124||06.09.2016||Launcher, Sound, UI||added 24 localized bard songs||-|
|Patch 126.96.36.199||26.08.2016||LOD fix, Quests, World||-||-|
|Patch 188.8.131.52||25.08.2016||Quests, Tech, Balancing, Localization||-||Thanks to Nescio|
|Patch 184.108.40.206||23.08.2016||Launcher||-||Steam launch on launcher start re-implemented|
|Patch 220.127.116.11||22.08.2016||Localization, Launcher, Map||-||-|
|Patch 18.104.22.168||19.08.2016||localization, launcher||-||-|
|Patch 22.214.171.124||18.08.2016||localization, launcher||-||-|
|Patch 126.96.36.199||17.08.2016||localization, launcher||-||-|
|Patch 188.8.131.52||14.08.2016||small launcher fix||-||-|
|Patch 184.108.40.206||14.08.2016||patch for the initial activation||-||-|
|Release||14.08.2016||Enderal-Release (English Version)||-||-|
Enderal Patch 220.127.116.11 is downloadable!
Launcher version: A57
Patch size: ~500 MB
- Cleaned and sanitized (or remodeled entirely) hundreds of custom meshes in Enderal, hopefully resulting in better stability.
- "Deus Ex Machina" (MQ07b): Hallys reward that he will bring two days after sparing him can now no longer be taken an infinite number of times.
- "All the dead souls" (MQ11b): Upon interrupting Adila, the game will now no longer quit to main menu but proceed as intended.
- "A Song in the Silence" (MQ11c): Bringing Rynéus all 15 butterflies will result in a bonus to sympathy.
- "Every day like the last" (CQJ02): If Jespar was stuck in the watchtower scene in “Every Day Like The last, Part II”, the player can now revisit the watchtower and climb to the top by him/herself. The scene will then continue as intended.
- The "Endralean Noble Garment" now grants better merchant prices as intended.
- The Unlock-Spells "Ondusis’s Key" now work with a small area effect, making it less unlikely for the projectile to miss.
- Fixed a bug causing the legs to disappear while wearing the "Robes of the Tribunal".
- The sound when casting "Focus" should now always play as intended.
- The screen effect for "Devour Soul" is now shorter and less flashy.
- Deleted several unused cells that caused errors on load.
- If Arcane Fever is being increased, the exact amount by which it is being increased now shows in the upper left corner.
- The player can now no longer drop and store items in the meditation menu.
- Fixed lots of UI and Tech inconsistencies in the mediation menu.
- Mirella now should be fixed for real - deleted all factions but her main merchant and the crime faction from her.
- Fire Enchantments now should properly scale with magnitude.
- Fixed perk lines in the sinistrope tree.
- Fixed various leaks in Thalgrad, Old Dothûlgrad, Castle dal'Galar, Andrastes' house, Brownrock Cave, at the Frostcliff Mountains, Suncoast, Heartlands, Dark Valley, Keltyzar, Waterhaze Maw, the Forbidden Tunnels, the City of a thousands Floods, in the Satrcity.
- Fixed various floats in Fortress Kitchen, Dark Valley, Frostcliff Mountains, in the powder desert.
- Fixed collision in Chronikum, Fat Leoran, Old Three River Camp, in the City of a Thousand Floods.
- Fixed terrain traps in the Wisperwoods, the City of a Thousands Floods.
- Fixed bleeds in the Fat Leoran, False Dog.
- Fixed navmesh in Clearwater Cave and in the Soul Bed.
- Ark has been further optimized.
- Fixed the disfigured tree near the mountain pass at Riverville.
- Yero's book weighs nothing.
- The new magelight spells can now be purchased and found more often.
- The Experimentator doesn’t drop a cheap imitation of the lightbringer anymore.
- Ark Sewer key weighs nothing.
- "Life absorption" can only be used on enemies.
- Boss Ishmartep has increased health by 200.
- "Sinistrope" and "Trickster" now also trigger the "Arcane Archer"-Affinity.
- The battle track "Bloodthirst" should now play correctly.
- Fixed Sound bugs around Fogville and Thalgard. Thanks to OnlyMarvellous.
1 Wikipedia: Patch - checked 23.08.2016