Enderal Patch 220.127.116.11 is now online and dowloadable!
Patch size: 74 MB
- "The Biggest Egg Hunt Ever" (NQ01): Quest objectives will be displayed properly.
- "Brotherhood of Kor" (NQ07): Time distortion (timescale) will reset correctly. This fix should also solve problems with merchants not opening their shops and problems with the quest "Angel" (MQ11a).
- "The Voice from the Water" (NQ15): Quest should be finishing properly again.
- "The Void" (MQ02): Jespar should definitely be in Yero's cellar. Failsave built for stage 60-120.
- "The Void" (MQ02): Jespar should speak to the player in Yero's cellar properly.
- "Taming the Waves" (MQ04): Lishari should walk further after examining the corpse.
- "Part of Something Momentous, Part II" (MQ05): The Scene with Jorrek Bartarr on the bridge to the "Whisperwoods" should work more reliable. Timer-failsave built.
- "Fragments of the Past" (MQ07): The order of "The Word of the Dead" (MQ07a) and "Deus Ex Machina" (MQ07b) is now determined unambiguously, furthermore the conversation with Tealor Arantheal should work more reliable.
- "Deus Ex Machina" (MQ07b): Karek can't be killed with spells i.e. Winter Skin or summoned creatures. He got an essential flag.
- "Interlude" (MQ08Prologue): Yuslan will spawn at the beginning of the quest again; he can't stop the scene to early anymore. The real bug is probably _00E_MQ05_Functions.psc; _00E_MC_YuslanRef.Enable().
- "Into the Deep" (MQ09a): Fixed bug in which the player could gain experience points infinitely by repeating the knwoledge dialogue with Jespar in "Fogville".
- "Angel" (MQ11a): Fixed bug in which Calia would walk out of the mainhall of "Castle Dal'Galar" while just entering it. Timer-failsave built.
- "Black Light, Part II" (MQ12b): The Quest should start more reliable. Alias SC8_Corpse is "allow dead" and "optional"; the same for Alias SC5_Myrad.
- "Black Light, Part II" (MQ12b): Yuslan now sets up his barrier even if the player blocks the way.
- "Black Light, Part III" (MQ12c): Fixed invincible possessed persons.
- Fixes for "Eventualities" (NQ32) from Patch 18.104.22.168 should work properly: Elia will respond now correctly (deleted her two greetings which never seemed to work).
- Fixes for "Two Souls, Part VI" (CQC06) from Patch 22.214.171.124 should work properly: Calia's greeting at the bridge should work properly after reloading a savegame (SayOnce flags replaced by gloabale varaible).
- [Experimental Fix]"For the Greater Good" (MQ14): Interaction with CQ*06 (Characterquests, Part VI) revised. MQ14 should only change to stage 10 if the starling's map is decoded AND the player enters the suntemple.
- Bush with an overhanging collision got replaced by one without any collision in the "Old Shadow Steel Mine", furthermore two minor navmesh bugs got fixed. The Veiled Woman should find her way out.
- Finalized the navmesh of "Huts on the Isle of Kor"; NPCs should be able to walk.
- Remade the navmesh of "Nexusbridge" and moved away collision objects which could effect NPCs.
- Corrected the navmesh beneath the "Myrad Tower in Ark", NPCs should not get stuck.
- Corrected signpost towards the harbor of Ark - it should display in the right direction.
- Fixed smaller leaks in the "Dark Valley".
- Fixed showy leaks in the whole area of "Thalgard".
- Fixed multitude of leaks in "Fortress Rockwatch".
- Fixed multilude of leaks and bleeds in "Ark, Golden Sickle, Guildhouse".
- Fixed multilude of leaks and bleeds in the whole interior of the "Living Temple" (multiple cells).
- The entrance door of "Ark, Porim's Hut" should not be hidden by the Z-Distance (visual bug).
- Fixed leaks in the near of the "Ark Main Entrance", in the "Huts on the Isle of Kor", in "Thalgard, Crematorium", in "Red Ox, Living Rooms" and in the "Watchtower" near "The Red Ox".
- Localized the description of the wodden puppets in the "Manor of the Aged Man".
- Localized the message of the chain in the riddle room and the message of the platform which leads you into the "Sanctum of the Manor of the Aged Man".
- Localized the message of the spell "Conjure Pyrean".
- Localized the message box during the quest "All The Dead Souls" (concerning the package of the innkeeper).
- Localized the description of the exhibition pieces in "Castle Dal'Galar".
- Localized all servants in "Castle Dal'Galar".
- Localized the description at the "Three Rivers Watch".
- Localized the message of the crystal in the "Starcity".
- Localized the message of "Tarhutie's potion" if the player drinks it.
- Localized the message of the potion from the quest "The Ghost of the Bottle".
- Localized all messages of the "Horse Flute".
- Localized the messages and entry fields of the renaming process of the house and horse/mule.
- Localized the memory point message in the meditation world.
- Localized all BlockedStrings (messages which came if the player can't use items).
- Localized the names of the high ones during the quest "The Shards of Order, part II".
- Localized all messages of perks and talents.
- Localized all synergy effect messages.
- Localized affinity message.
- Localized the expert book for the sneak skill.
- The horsename will be set to the correct one while using the horseflute or the horse itself. Thanks to Szymon!
- Fixed an exploit where the player could gain endless money during minigames.
- Resting function will not work after minigames again.
- "The Void" (MQ02): Fixed sticky help message possibly for new savegames (old ones must be edited).
- Update.esm: removed changes to idle animations 000C9A1B and 000C1F20 (since these changes refer to a keyword that's deleted and thus an invalid reference).
- Removed name of Watertomb (_00E_OldSherath_YareasCoffin), it's no longer activatable. It had no function.
- Fixed missing/wrong voice files of Tealor Arantheal, Magistra Yaela and of the Veiled Woman.
- Fixed a dialogue of Calia.
- Replaced false german scene by the correct english scene with Calia in "Castle Dal'Galar".
reference: SureAI News Forum - checked 15.09.2016