Enderal Patch 22.214.171.124 is downloadable!
Launcher version: A54
Patch size: 185 MB
- Furniture purchased via the furniture board in the player homes can now be “returned”. The player will re-gain a portion of the gold spent.
- Some textures have been optimized, hopefully saving a lot of VRAM.
- "The Voice from the Water" (NQ15): Fixed a bug causing Jugar's dialogue to be interrupted if the player bumps into him.
- "Trails of the Past" (NQ19): This quest can now also be started by activating a note either in the Stranger Area of Ark or the Marketplace.
- "The First Steps" (MQ03): Fixed a bug causing a blackscreen during the coversation with Konstantin and Jespar. Furthermore, the Jespar greeting after the quest is now unquittable.
- "The Word of the Dead" (MQ07a): The player's pathfinding failure no longer blocks a scene in the old era.
- "All the Dead Souls" (MQ11b): The dialogue with the innkeeper from which the player gets the package does no longer freeze. The dialogue now calls the package-giving function indirectly, through an OnUpdate event.
- "Forgotten Homeland, Part II" (MQ13b): Fixed a bug allowing the player to open the Atrium door.
- "Forgotten Homeland, Part III" (MQ13c): Fixed a bug causing Jespar not following the player into the Botancium. Please give Feedback, we aren't sure if the fix actually works as intended.
- "Every Day Like The Last, Part VI" (CQJ06): Fixed a bug causing two Jespars to appear.
- Fixed the Blocking Base Enchantment so that it can actually be used in Enchanting.
- Protection of Magic spells now have a casting art and light.
- The perk "Vagrant: Lightweight" is now working properly.
- The perk "Keeper: Iron Will" now actually gives 15% Magic resistance instead of lowering all incoming magic by 15%.
- Fixed "Fists of the Well-traveled One" and the Ratcatchers-set.
- Removed obsolete scripts from activators, unused AI packages, various quest. Removed various ununsed perks. Rebuilt some scripts.
- Applied more of Arthmoor's Fixes. Thanks!
- Renamed "Vagrant: Unhindered" to "Vagrant: Lightweight".
- Calia now doesn’t say her line “As you wish” in MQ07b (Deus Ex Machina) twice.
reference: SureAI News Forum - checked 24.12.2016