Enderal Patch 18.104.22.168 is downloadable!
Note: This patch is only available for the Steam version which is the only maintained version of Enderal.
- The Word of the Dead: Fixed an issue that Tealor wouldn’t properly talk to the player and the quest wouldn’t advance if the player started a conversation with any of the other NPCs after the meeting.
- Angel: Added missing quest marker on the Letter to Taniysha. Wolfs nearby castle Dal'Galar should be properly disabled when needed.
- For the Greater Good: Fixed that the apparition wasn't moved to the player.
- Fleshless: Fixed wrong quest marker. Fixed various minor issues related to the boss fight. Fixed a potential bug on ending the kiss if the partner is Jespar.
- Trails of the Past: Shareholder certificate is now given to the player.
- The Brotherhood of the Kor: Fixed an issue that caused the quest to complete prematurely if any of the optional letters were picked up between discovering what happened on the island and before returning to Ark.
- Apotheosis, Part I: Added new and more descriptive objectives. General polishing.
- Apotheosis, Part II: Fixed an issue that caused the quest to break when meeting Pahtira in Agnod. Added new and more descriptive objectives. General polishing.
- A Drop in the Ocean: Yuslan should now properly escort the player out of the Dustpit in the Undercity.
- Scorpion and Lion: Fixed various issues causing quest progression problems and wrong objectives to be displayed. Fixed that Oolan was standing alive in the prison when reloading.
- The enchanting skill required for crafting a talisman is now also listed as an actual requirement in the crafting menu of the Phasmalist table.
- Fixed an issue that caused the spell Winterskin to damage non-hostile NPCs.
- Weapons will no longer be displayed in the dismantling menu if they are equipped in the left hand. Also generating the dismantling list will be slightly faster.
- Fixed Heavy Leather Gauntlets being invisible on female characters.
- Fixed various vegetation, crate, bowl, blueprint and architecture meshes.
- Fixed various elevators/lifts getting stuck if the player leaves the area while they are midtransition.
- The perks "Steadfast" and "Juggernaut" should now properly increase heavy armor values as intended.
- Fixed quest timeskips moving time backward in the same day instead of forward to the next day.
- Fixed certain idle talk kicking NPCs out of furniture, horses, etc.
- Fixed which NPCs could engage into certain "sailor-specific" random conversations.
- Fixed NPCs not equipping torches at the dark times in exteriors.
- The Starling Helmet of the Master Smith (and other loot nearby) won't respawn anymore.
- Improved performance in Ark: Marketplace, Barracks Quarter and Foreign Quarter.
reference: SureAI News Forum - checked 01.12.2020