Enderal:The Five Revelations of Kor
Note: This is written on a board in Cabin and also available as a book named "Parchment"
Writing on Board
- All matter is an illusion, created by the Demiurg. The Demiurg is vile, and the Light-Born - or any gods worshipped by the common people are his puppets. Kor is unconditional love, pure and glorious, and it is this love that we, Kor's Children, long for.
- Only we can break free from the shackles that tie us to this world, and only those of pure spirit can do so. The acceptance of his purity - and thus, the renunciation of all matter is called the "Sakkava".
- Earthly pleasures, whether food, music or fleshly desires are "Khutra" and prevent the seeking soul from achieving Sakkava. All Khutra are tolls created by the Demiurg to tie us to his false world.
- Language and spoken word is the mightiest tool of the Demiurg to prevent us from experiencing Kor's true love. Language is driven by emotions and impulses, and is not based on self-reflection and meditation. Seem silence to find Sakkava!
- The brother- and sisterhood between those who seek the Sattava is a precious good and may help on our journey to Kor's love. Love your brothers and sisters with all your heart, and never do them harm.
Writing on Parchment
The Five Revelations of Kor
- ) All that is mundane is an illusion created by the Demiurge. The Demiurge is cruel, the Light-Born are his string puppets. Kor, on the other hand, is unconditional love, pure and untroubled and we want to experience this love.
- ) We can only free us from the bonds of the hateful world by ourselves. - This can only be reached by the one with a pure mind. Reaching this pure mind and breaking away from all that is substantial is the goal of each of Kor's disciples (Sakkava)
- ) Sensual delights, no matter if food, play (Khurta) or fleshly desire are not helpful for attaining Sakkava, as they are instruments of the Demiurge to tie us to this world! Abdicate Khurta except for the mandatory.
- ) Language is the Demiurge's most powerful weapon to keep us away from Kor's love. Language is driven by impulsiveness and feelings and is not based upon meditation and reflection! Remain silent to strengthen your Sakkava.
- ) The solidarity of a fellowship of like-minded disciples is a precious asset and may lighten the struggle for Sakkava. Love and respect your brethren and sisters wholeheartedly and Kor will welcome you all together in his arms.