Frostcliff Mountains, to the west of the Windmill
Presumably used as a storage area for the Windmill, the building has now been ravaged by time, with broken floorboards and roof pieces strewn about. Travellers should be wary, as the abandoned warehouse is not quite empty. It is occupied by the hostile Vatyrs that have made it their new lair. The interior is dusty and dark, illuminated only by the rays of light coming through the broken roof pieces. Several worthwhile items can be found inside, including a tome of The Butcher of Ark.
- Helmet of the Righteous Path
- Common Soul Gem (Filled)
- Spare Parts
- Spell Tome: Life Absorption (Rank V)
- Scroll of Ondusi's Key (Expert)
- Spell Tome:Divine Shield (Rank IV)
- A good way to avoid taking as much damage as possible is to position yourself on top of the hay piles on the left of the entrance. This makes it harder for the vatyrs to reach.