Enderal:A Nice Day in Summer
|| A Nice Day in Summer |
|Location(s):||Home, Sweet Home|
|Next Quest:||A New Life|
- Talk to Daddy
- Enter the house
You awake on a warm sunny day near a cozy barn and the shell of a burned-out house. After climbing the hill to your home, you run into your father outside chopping wood. After a brief conversation, he asks you to go inside and help your mother prepare dinner. But the house is empty.
After asking your Daddy about your mother and sister, he nonchalantly reminds you that you've murdered them. As you try to convince him that you didn't kill anyone, he becomes enraged. As your father seems to descend into madness and informs you that he is dead as well, the house erupts into flames and is consumed.
- This is the first available quest when starting a new game.
- When searching the dream, the player can find a few interesting things scattered both inside and outside the house, which make mention of the topic of cannibalism, sacrifice, and religion.
- Even though it is possible to loot some of the things in the area (eg. leeks, shoes, books), they will not appear in your inventory once the dream ends.
- You can find some well-known paintings inside your families house, such as 'Saturn Devouring His Son' by Francisco Goya.
- There are no keys to open the locked doors in the house.
- Your dreamlike home is a recurring theme of the story, and you will revisit it multiple times throughout the game.
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 20, 25, 30, 35