Enderal Patch 126.96.36.199 is downloadable!
Note: This patch is only available for the Steam version which is the only maintained version of Enderal.
- "The Void" (MQ02): Yero's books are no longer sellable to vendors. They now weight 0.
- "Cuthbert's Legacy" (FS_NQ07): It's no longer possible to leave the dungeon "Soul Bed" early during the quest. Furthermore it's no longer possible to get past Cuthbert when running fast.
- "A Foot in the Door" (NQ_G_01): Optimized dialogue conditions so that certain stages of the quest can't be skipped.
- "In Our Shadows" (FS_NQR03): Fixed the encounter between First Seer and Brother Greed.
- "Dark Chambers of Our Mind" (FS_NQR05): Fixed a bug that caused an invisible activator to stay around for a longer period of time.
- Removed useless references from various interiors.
- Fixed various leaks, Z-Fighting, Floats all around the Suncoast, in the Starting Area, in Riverville, in the Heartlands, in Ark, in the Frost Cliff Mountains, in the Powder Desert, in Sea Chasm, in the Starship Interior and in Golden Ford.
- Fixed Collision in the Old Starling Workshop.
- Fixed a odd angled pond at the Suncoast.
- Adjusted the cell "Frostwater Chasm" to be more unique.
- Adjusted landscape in the Foreign Quarter in Ark.
- Fixed two unmineable Ore Veins in the Frostcliff Mountains and in the Powder Desert.
- Fixed an issue with a configuration file that decreased the performance quite heavily. (was patched previously as hotfix).
- Added missing installation files which caused players to install Skyrim before installing Enderal. (was patched previously as hotfix)
- Starting the Enderal Launcher now creates a registry entry properly. (was patched previously as hotfix)
- Redirecting of important files has been optimized to work better with MO2.
- The old Skyrim skill menu is now completely suppressed on PC controls.
- WARNING: This change resets custom control settings. Sorry!
- Added multiple missing unique books to the game.
- Bard in the "Red Ox" now also performs "The Song of the Vatyrs" and "Welcome Be You, Merry Drunkards".
- The spell "Grave Curse" should work more reliable overall. More humanesque enemies added that can explode.
- The damage of the spell "Chaosnova" should now be calculated properly on the first cast.
- Probably fixed an issue that caused the spell "Mesmerize" to revert its effect on merchants.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the player to freeze and then shatter their companions.
- Fixed invisible "Dagger of Despair".
- Fixed wrong first person model on "Heavy Leather Cuirass".
- "Talisman: Warrior, Burnt Keeper (III)" is now craftable.
- "Magic-imbued Robe" is now craftable.
- Fixed a bug that caused diseases to be applied by nearly every attack of wolves and foxes.
- Fixed AI behaviour of wolves under certain circumstances.
- Etched tablet should no longer be interactable.
- Finding hidden stashes in chests now fully depends on the players "Sleight of Hand".
- Fixed display of a negative number when the apparition of the Phasmalist got unsummoned.
- Fixed a bug that caused the arcane fever to be increased higher than it was stated in the description of the perk "Summon Apparition".
- Note: Currently there is an issue with the naming of two similar perks, both are called "Summon Apparition", make sure to read their descriptions. This will be adjusted in the next patch.
- Phasmalist Workbench is properly placeable in the player houses.
- The wait menu should no longer get enabled when playing the Lycantrophe class.
- The perk "Fast Metabolism" now reduces the additional arcane fever properly.
- Fixed the perk "Exhaustion", it should now restore stamina properly to the player.
- Lowered the stats of the three wolves that the player encounters after leaving the "Abandoned Temple" in the beginning of the game.
- Lowered the stats of soldiers during the quest "The Word of the Dead" (MQ07a).
- Increased armor value of "Veil of the Ashwarrior".
- The armor values of normal and craftable "Rune Boots" are now correct.
- Fixed two occasions of weird behaviour of ladders in the world.
- Fixed multiple cases of the player getting stuck between or in objects.
- Fixed lots of typos and descriptions.
- Added a bunch of missing voicefiles to the English version, also corrected a few German ones.
reference: SureAI News Forum - checked 28.02.2018