Revision as of 23:14, 22 April 2019 by Stuemper (Created page with "== Version 188.8.131.52 == Enderal '''Patch 184.108.40.206''' is downloadable! '''Note: This patch is only available for the Steam version which is the only maintained version of Endera...")
Enderal Patch 220.127.116.11 is downloadable!
Note: This patch is only available for the Steam version which is the only maintained version of Enderal.
- "The Void" (MQ02): Fixed an issue causing Jespar to "randomly" halt sometimes while traveling to Ark.
- "Part of Something Momentous, Part I" (MQ05Prologue): Fixed a bug that caused Tealor to be unresponsive in the Emporium.
- "Interlude" (MQ08Prologue): Improvements on the fixes from the last patch.
- "Part of Something Momentous, Part IV" (MQ10b): Improvements on the fixes from the last patch.
- "Black Light, Part II" (MQ12b): Fixed an issue with the Doors being open from the Noble's quarter to the Marketplace during the first conversation allowing the player to wander off.
- "The Sole Place" (NQ11): General improvements to AI behaviour during and after the quest.
- "Feud Between Brothers" (NQ14): General improvements to AI behaviour during and after the quest.
- "The Voice from the Water" (NQ15): Fixed an issue causing Meldor not being at the beach during the end of the quest when the player continued the main quest after finding the book on the isle.
- "Myths and Legends" (NQ29): Fixed an objective display issue if you killed the creatures before reading about them.
- "A Drop in the Ocean" (FS_NQ01): Fixed an issue that caused the Dreamflower not to spawn if the player stored the recipe in the secure chest, blueprint collection or the spectral chest.
- "Our Mark on this World" (FS_NQ02): Esme will now change her outfits appropriate to the quest locations.
- "Errand Boy" (NQ_G_03): Hopefully fixed a bug that caused the Golden Sickle Trading House to be locked.
- "Blood and Dust" (FS_NQR01): Arena is now less exploitable and more streamlined. Fixed a bug causing the crowd to be wounded or even to be killed during the fights in the arena.
- "Dark Chambers of our Mind" (FS_NQR05): Fixed an issue causing Tharaêl not giving the player keys to his chest.
- Fixed vendor inventory of the Shrouded mage in the Undercity.
- Zorkban's merchant inventory respawns now properly.
- Fixed the Set bonus II of the Scarlet Night Set.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the player to equip multiple amulets simultaneously.
- Fixed an issue which caused not being able to give pennies to certain waifs.
- Fixed an issue that canceled stances when the player had the Arcane fever debuff.
- Fixed an issue that the apparition stays a werewolf when dying affected by "Joined Souls".
- Fixed an issue when the armor calculation for the werewolf was erroneous when transforming in combat.
- Fixed naming and effect of the enchantment on "Defense Robe".
- Fixed the lighting system of certain lanterns around Enderal.
- Fixed ownership on various items.
- Fixed inventories of several types of NPCs - frost elementals, trolls, pigs.
- Fixed respawn flags on a few triggers.
- Fixed effect of roasted pork meat.
- Fixed several textures and meshes.
- Fixed behaviour of the guards patrolling in the Bank in Ark and fixed the schedule of the banker.
- Fixed various occasions where the perk "Mental Expert" did not reduce the increase of arcane fever properly.
- The Abnormality is now easier summonable in tight spaces.
- Fixed "Ondusis' Key" scrolls. Locks should now unlock properly when hit with the spell.
- Fixed sawmill.
- Fixed a bunch of minor AI behaviour and furniture bugs in the Red Ox Inn.
- The bound dagger is now actually a dagger.
- Fixed a corpse which was running around.
- Fixed unmineable quicksilver ore vein in the heartlands.
- Removed a bunch of unused stuff.
- Reduced area of effect of the spell "Purge" from 250 to 150.
- Heavily reduced damage on the spell "Psionic Push", also reduced mana cost slightly.
- Smiths now sell woodcutter's axes.
- Reduced torch duration from 900 seconds to default 240 seconds.
- Tweaked aggression settings on a few bandits and undead enemies.
- Fixed two music tracks which never played due to their conditions.
- Removed breathing sounds from tamed Myrads as the sound could have gotten stuck during the Myrad flight scenes.
- Removed superfluous unsheathe sounds from bound weapons.
- Fixed a bunch of typos and grammar errors.
reference: SureAI News Forum - checked 23.03.2018