Enderal Patch 188.8.131.52 is downloadable!
Note: This patch is only available for the Steam version which is the only maintained version of Enderal.
- Build in an additional check that prevents players from starting the game without all necessary files. If an error message is displayed, we highly recommend heading to our forums for further support.
- "Part of Something Momentous, Part I" (MQ05Prologue): Fixed two potential issues that could cause the quest not to start. Furthermore the player should now be able to talk to Konstantin and Tealor if there were issues with the previous quest.
- "Part of Something Momentous, Part II" (MQ05): Fixed a freeze (unresponsive white screen) related to the amount of coins removed from the inventory.
- "Part of Something Momentous, Part III" (MQ06): Fixed an issue that caused a greyscreen to persist and only sound being played when the player woke up in the Curarium.
- "The Word of the Dead" (MQ07a): Fixed an issue that caused the scene in the cellar of the Chronicum to be started over and over again even after the quest finished.
- "Black Light, Part II" (MQ12b): Fixed two infiltrators not attacking on the player in the guard house and optimized general enemy encounters in here. Fixed stuck subtitles and a head tracking issue. Fixed an issue that caused Natara not to be present upon entering the sun temple again.
- "Fleshless" (MQ17): The respective quest achievement should be triggered under every circumstance now.
- "An Extraordinary Adventure" (NQ16): Fixed an issue which caused the Objective not to update when the player character was female.
- "Myths and Legends" (NQ29): Fixed an issue causing the Ash Widow not to appear sometimes. Furthermore the weather won't be stuck when the fight ends and also the initial trigger for the weather change was optimized. Optimized the overall encounter of the Ash Widow. Fixed the issue that the claw respawned in the Museum after it was picked up once.
- "Wanted in Ark!" (NQ_Bounty02): Fixed an issue causing the bounty achievement to show up too early.
- "A Drop in the Ocean" (FS_NQ01): Locked a door and prevented the player from teleporting in a particular situation.
- "Our Mark on this World" (FS_NQ02): Esme wears pants in her summer outfit. Fixed a couple of issues that caused Esme to randomly halt on various occasions during the travel to Castle Bleakstar.
- "Dreams of the Dead" (FS_NQ03): Adjusted journal entries.
- "Errand Boy" (NQ_G_03): Fixed an issue that potentially decreased the performance after the fight at the caravan. Reverted some changes that were made in the last patch and optimized the encounter with bandits nearby the caravan. Furthermore fixed the AI behaviour and head tracking in both encounters, before and after the fight at the caravan.
- "Scorpion and Lion" (NQ_G_07): Fixed an issue causing multiple scenes not playing properly due to Leora Eren being stuck in another scene in the sun temple. To be precise: The encounter in the Crypts and the Barracks Quarter, the encounter in the Theater and the encounter between Maél and Leora should now all work.
- "Blood and Dust" (FS_NQR01): Fixed Rasha giving pennies to the player after the last fight despite stating otherwise. Rasha also no longer repeats the post battle dialogue after the last fight.
- "Old Wounds" (FS_NQR04): Placed a bow and arrows near one of the buttons. Fixed an issue that caused confusion on why the companion quest with Tharaêl fails immediately after it got started under certain circumstances.
- "Dark Chambers of our Mind" (FS_NQR05): Fixed and optimized the ambush encounters in the temple. Fixed behaviour of enemies. Fixed the issue that the group of Sister Addiction still stayed in the camp instead of entering the temple. Fixed various effects being played on invisible NPCs. Fixed the head tracking during a lot of dialogue.
- "Two Sailors" (EnvironmentScene03): Fixed minor issues with the encounter of the two sailors.
- "Conversation between two Rhalâim" (FS_EnvironmentScene04): Fixed Rhalâim's behaviour when waiting for the player to arrive.
- Fixed an issue that caused kill cams to not be disabled by the launcher setting. Improved conditions on kill cams in general.
- The bonus damage of the spell "Dreameater" now takes the magic resist into account as intended.
- Enemies who are killed by the spell "Dreameater", Bleeding damage of axes or traps now reward the player properly with the respective experience points.
- Fixed an issue causing placeable mannequins to vanish when reloading the game or leaving the player homes. Mannequins that already disappeared will reappear next to the player upon entering the houses.
- Fixed an issue where exploding perversions wouldn't leave loot behind.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player and their mount to fly uncontrollable through the game world when saving and loading while on the back of a mount.
- Fixed a few meshes and textures.
- Optimized greetings of a few merchants in Ark to make it feel more natural. Furthermore adjusted AI packages of certain merchants to better react on the player behaviour.
- Fixed magic barriers.
- The player now learns all four alchemy effects of Glimmercapdust by reading the book "Glimmercapdust - Use and Dangers".
- Fixed Lishari's behaviour in the inn "Fat Leoran" outside of quests. Fixed Prince Mith's and Vera Ironford's behaviour.
- Fixed an issue that caused scenes which play at random when the player passes by to get stuck forever. Also made these scenes less repetitive due to improved conditions and larger time intervals between them.
- Removed unused stuff.
- Torius now also sells heal potions for diseases.
- Fixed inventory of the merchant Ora Stonehand, she is now allowed to sell and buy soul gems.
- Butcher's cleavers can now be sold.
- Fixed a bunch of enemies and their loot in the Orphanage in the Undercity.
- Optimized enemy encounters throughout the world, this includes better aggro ranges, ambushes in dungeons, proper AI packages and much more.
- Improved performance in the Sun temple, Drunken Bee, Throatstone Manufactory, Frostcliff Tavern and in the Goldenforst.
- Fixed a bunch of leaks and floats across Enderal.
- Added windows at that Farmers Coast to that do not glow during daytime.
- Fixed a bunch of typos and grammar errors.
reference: SureAI News Forum - checked 30.05.2019