Difference between revisions of "Enderal:Patch/18.104.22.168"
(Created page with "== Version 22.214.171.124 == Enderal '''Patch 126.96.36.199''' is downloadable! '''Note: This patch is only available for the Steam version which is the only maintained version of Endera...")
Revision as of 19:08, 30 November 2019
Enderal Patch 188.8.131.52 is downloadable!
Note: This patch is only available for the Steam version which is the only maintained version of Enderal.
- "The First Steps" (MQ03): Fixed a bug that caused Constantine not to be present during the scene with the young mage.
- "Taming the Waves" (MQ04): Lishari now is a proper teammate (showing stat bars) in the short part where she fights with the player in Old Rashêngrad.
- "Part of Something Momentous, Part II" (MQ05): Calia, Dunwar and Jorek now are proper teammates during the travel to the ritual place. It is no longer possible to meditate or cast the Spectral Chest spells in the jail.
- "The Word of the Dead" (MQ07a): Fixed an issue that Tealor's Necklace wasn't a quest item.
- "Deus Ex Machina" (MQ07b): Fixed that the scene between two bandits inside Old Dothûlgrad was not interrupted by combat. Fixed Calia remaining a player's teammate after the quest.
- " - " (MQ07bAftermath): Fixed the quest spamming the script log with errors after its end.
- "Interlude" (MQ08Prologue): Fixed the scene in the Emporium getting stuck, requiring the player to go away, then come back for Tealor to continue talking. Furthermore the same scene received general polishing.
- "Into the Deep" (MQ09a): Multiple scenes received general polishing.
- "The Lion's Den" (MQ09): Multiple scenes received general polishing. Fixed Jespar not going anywhere when splitting up on the Halfmoon Island.
- "Interlude" (MQ10a): Multiple scenes received general polishing.
- "Part of Something Momentous, Part IV" (MQ10b): Multiple scenes received general polishing.
- "Angel" (MQ11a): Multiple scenes and dialogues received general polishing. The dead servants are now immune to the Revive spells and Reanimate staffs. They are also immune to the talent Devour Soul until they are automatically resurrected during the quest. The servants can now be looted after being killed.
- "All the Dead Souls" (MQ11b): Multiple scenes received general polishing. Jespar will now stay in the cave after the quest ended until the next quest he's participating in.
- "A Song in the Silence" (MQ11c): Multiple scenes received general polishing, including the part where the player enters Silvergrove and plays the "Shoot the sphere" mini-game. The weather after the end of the quest covers about three quarters of the valley including interiors of buildings, and lasts until the player hands over the Black Stone to Lexil.
- "Black Light, Part I" (MQ12a): Multiple scenes received general polishing. Fixed the long pause Lexil makes after putting the third Black Stone into the Beacon and before the next quest starts.
- "Black Light, Part II" (MQ12b): The first scene in the suntemple was polished. Fixed time running at different speeds during the quest depending on the time of day when you start the quest. Fixed an issue causing Tealor not leaving the door in the gate house properly. Fixed a potential a cause for crashes when entering the Noble's Quarter after the siege.
- "Forgotten Homeland, Part I" (MQ13a): Fixed objectives when neither Calia nor Jespar were romanced. Fixed that steam wasn't emitting from Gertrude properly.
- "Forgotten Homeland, Part II" (MQ13b): Fixed a bug that allowed the player to go back to Gertrude and talk with the other companion about things that they wouldn't know about until later.
- "Fleshless" (MQ17): Fixed a bug that the dialogue could get stuck when talking with the machine.
- "Two Souls, Part V" (CQC05) & "Every Day Like the Last" (CQJ05): Fixed a bug that caused the player to be invisible after participating in one of the romance scenes. General polishing of dialogues, scenes and quest objecives.
- "A Touching Effigy" (NQ17): Fixed a bug that caused rewards not being given to the player properly.
- "Like Newly Born" (NQ22): The quest received general polish and quest markers where added.
- "Retribution" (NQ34): Fixed an issue that allowed the player to kill the wildmage before Calia spoke about the note and the dead keepers. Also fixed that the dead keepers lying in front of the cave for the whole game.
- "Our Mark on this World" (FS_NQ02): Fixed an issue that caused Esme not to enter Old Ishmartep properly.
- "Dreams of the Dead" (FS_NQ03): Multiple scenes received general polishing. Fixed the player being able to pick up some loot during the "dream" part.
- "Blood in the Sand" (FS_NQ06): Fixed quest objectives and the respective quest markers of two hints in the house. Fixed dialogues of the watch dogs.
- "Cuthbert's Legacy" (FS_NQ07): Fixed that Aurora could get stuck after giving her the potion while she was smoking a pipe.
- "The Long Way to the Top" (NQ_G_02): Fixed a bug that Menhir wouldn't be present caused by the changes in the last patch. Also Menhir rewards the player only once after helping him.
- "The Last Stone" (NQ_G_06): Fixed an issue that caused the Messenger not to spawn properly when the player wasn't in the Ark or Sun Temple.
- "Qalian's Last Smile" (FS_NQR02): Added difficulty rating to the quest objectives.
- "In Our Shadows" (FS_NQR03): Added difficulty rating to the quest objectives. Fixed two occasions where the mistrust towards the Rhalâta was lowered instead of raised.
- "Old Wounds" (FS_NQR04): Added difficulty rating to the quest objectives.
- "Dark Chambers of our Mind" (FS_NQR05): Added difficulty rating to the quest objectives. Fixed a bug that caused Tharaêl to say two contrary voice lines right after each other. The player can only talk with Tharaêl about the cleansing when the player actually knows about it. Fixed a bug that caused Brother Sorrow to stand idle in the temple after re-loading / re-entering the temple after the quest.
- " - " (FS_EnvironmentScene03): Fixed an issue that both NPCs did not give EXP. Fixed an issue that caused both NPCs to attack each other.
- " - " (BanditDialogue): Fixed that the scene in the Glimmerdust Cave did not stop if the bandits enter combat. Fixed that the scene between the farmers and Nehrimese soldiers at the Farmers Coast did not stop if the soldiers are attacked by the player. The scene will not start if the soldiers are attacked before that. Also, general polishing of the scene and what the characters do after it.
- Increased the autosave amount from 3 to 5.
- Added a loadscreen hint that points out that you should create normal saves from time to time.
- Fixed the bug that caused controllers or gamepads did not work on entering the "world in between" the first time.
- The torch blueprint can now be added to the Blueprint Collection.
- Reworked the systems controlling the weather in the Sun temple after the quest "The Lion's Den" and in Ark after the quest "Black Light, Part II". The weather transitions are now more subtle. No more occasional leaking of their overcast weathers to other regions.
- Fixed the player getting two or more ice claws from picking up one by clicking fast enough.
- Fixed message spam of "Requires key!" when doors were hit by random spells (other than the Ondusi's Key scrolls) or weapons.
- Cleaned up lots of unnecessary edits and broken code.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player not to explode the Starling Spider.
- Fixed a bug that caused Ghostwalk not using its correct values, neither for the distance, the crit chance nor the duration of the invisibility cloak.
- Fixed a bug that caused the effects of the first level of the perk "Ointment lore" not to apply when the second level was learned by the player. Also removed redundant description.
- Fixed the bug that caused set bonuses not be re-applied to the player after transformed back from wolf into a human form.
- Added an indicator message that shows the player when the Net of Souls talent level is too low to catch the soul.
- Fixed multiple display issues of the Dark Keeper Affinity in the UI.
- The perk Fury Driven now properly kicks in during combat while having a two-handed melee weapon equipped.
- Fixed the issue that the Electrocution perk was given to every NPC and not only the player.
- Fixed that the Sun Temple teleport roll was usable before the player is allowed to enter the Sun Temple.
- Added stat bars to summoned creatures.
- Fixed the bug that the player was not awarded EXP when the target dies because of a Counter spell.
- The damage based on the player's current health will be updated instantly, as soon as the player equips a Chaosnova spell. The adjusted damages won't leak to another save if you load it without restarting the game.
- Fixed the bug that caused the caster not to be awarded extra damage to the target for "hidden attacks", as the description of the spell Dreameater promises.
- Fixed a bug with Death Breath and Deathstorm spells that drained health randomly when two or more characters (player or NPC) were casting any of those spells at the same time.
- Lightning Rune spells no longer explode as soon as they are placed.
- Fixed that the Thunderclap spell absorbed mana twice on hitting its targets.
- The "Current loading capacity" report of Spectral Chest spells will now appear as a notification in the top-left corner of the screeen instead of an "OK" message box. Also, the reported weights will be more precise.
- Second Breath spells will only heal NPCs who are non-hostile to the player. The Arcane fever no longer rises if these spells hit hostiles or NPCs immune to them, like elementals, mechanical starling creatures and undead.
- Fixed that many magic users weren't able to cast the spells assigned to them, including some quest characters, named enemies or bosses. Expect to see more NPCs summoning creatures, casting wards, etc.
- Fixed that most of the fire spells did not cause powder barrels to explode on hit.
- Fixed the mesh of the Fists of the North to not be transparent around the wrists.
- Kilra's Redemption is now displayed properly when equipped in the right hand.
- Boots of Concealment have now the proper model.
- Assassin Shoes of Deviousness no longer cut off a part of the leg.
- Fixed a black triangle on the vatyr model.
- Probably fixed the swimming animation of the wolf mount.
- Fixed missing texture of the Dark Keeper Affinity in the active magic effect menu.
- Fixed the player getting bright blue eyes sometimes when fighting Lost Ones. As a bonus, when a Lost One dies, their eyes will go off now.
- Fixed the player becoming transparent-ish sometimes when encountering soil elementals.
- Fixed all armors that could be equipped by the player, but were not visible if worn by certain player races or mannequins.
- Mannequins in player's houses now will equip jewelry and backpacks and the items will be shown on them.
- Fixed that the Shadowsong staff was invisible in the hands of the boss that carries it.
- Partially fixed the tendency of Darkhand enemy bosses and Ancestral Spirits to get stuck in combat doing nothing, mostly in melee.
- Fixed and fine tuned enemy AI, including some boss fights, for exmaple against Princess Aïsolôn or Yogosh.
- Fixed daily routines of several Ark dwellers, ranging from main characters, for example Calia, to visitors of the Malphas temple in the Barracks Quarter.
- Fixed the merchant Alethor not selling what he's supposed to be. Also he will ride his donkey more often now.
- Fixed an issue that the apparition of Zar'Ah sometimes wouldn't unequip her items properly or that the player couldn't remove the items properly. The fix only applies for saves in which the player hasn't summoned the apparition yet.
- Fixed the greeting of Torius Flameling.
- Fixed several enemies not giving EXP on death.
- Two of the shares no longer respawn.
- The Bone Bow now can be dismantled into the myrad bone.
- Blood Needle dagger now gives the proper enchantment to the player on disenchanting - "Damage Stamina" instead of "Psychosis".
- Vagabond's Saddle can no longer be enchanted.
- The helmet Dal'Marak's Retribution no longer can be disenchanted to get its "Fortify Handicraft" enchantment.
- The helmet Shadow of the Wandering Mage is no longer misclassified as light armor which affected some armor perks.
- Fixed a handful of other, less important misclassified armors and clothes.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Silver Steel Bow and the Bow of the Mesmer to be loud, making enemies react to them before they were even hit by an arrow.
- The dragon won't respawn after its death anymore.
- Fixed that Shadowsong staff and Staff of the Sick Soul only did one tenth of the damage from their description.
- The talisman of the Forgotten Vagrant soul can be crafted with a self made Iron Dagger.
- Lowered the amount of enemy encounters in Fortress Rockwatch.
- Fixed several instances of loot respawning more frequently and in greater numbers than intended.
- Yogosh no longer triggers her own traps in the chamber anymore.
- Fixed a bunch of navmesh in multiple worldspaces and interiors including: Castle Dal'Galar, Duneville, Duneville's Crypt, Halfmoon Isle, House of the Apothekarii in the Undercity, Northwind Mine, Old Hatolis, Old Shadow Steel Mine, Silvergrove, Suntemple, Thalgard.
- Improved collision in the exterior courtyard of Castle Golden Ford.
- Improved performance in Fortress Rockwatch, House of the Apothekarii in the Undercity, Grave Caves, Old Ishmartep, Old Rail Station, Old Yogosh.
- Fixed a lot of small bugs with regions, including climate, ambient music, "current region" displayed in the names of game saves.
- Fixed various minor flaws like leaks, z-fighting, bleeds etc. across all of Enderal.
- Fixed a bug that caused all music to disappear when interacting with the Koppophon. To restore the music simply interact with the Koppophon again after loading the save.
reference: SureAI News Forum - checked 30.11.2019