Revision as of 19:58, 20 June 2020 by Stuemper (Created page with "== Version 22.214.171.124 == Enderal '''Patch 126.96.36.199''' is downloadable! '''Note: This patch is only available for the Steam version which is the only maintained version of Endera...")
Enderal Patch 188.8.131.52 is downloadable!
Note: This patch is only available for the Steam version which is the only maintained version of Enderal.
- "The Void": Fixed and improved the Starling lock puzzle.
- "Angel": Fixed an issue that caused the game to stay on a black screen when making a camp for Calia.
- "Black Light, Part II": Fixed guard in Ark, Marketplace killing chickens and leors during the siege. Fixed a bug that caused Tealor and Yuslan to aggro Nehrimese infiltrators when standing at the harbor gate while the Nehrimese were at the Marketplace.
- "Two Souls, Part I": Fixed a bug that caused the conversation with Calia to stop when talking to her outside the Curarium.
- "Two Souls, Part IV": Fixed an issue that caused the sympathy system not rewarding the player with the correct amount of points on one occasion.
- "Our Mark on this World": Fixed various issues with quest objectives not being displayed properly. Removed the message box pop-up when reading the passenger book, its text now written in the book.
- "Cuthbert's Legacy": Fixed a bug that caused the potion of the cosmic winds to be re-added to the player inventory after giving it to Aurora, the fix only applies to save games before creating the potion.
- "Introduction to Phasmalism": Fixed a bug that caused the quest to stop when crafting the first talisman.
- "Scorpion and Lion": Fixed an issue that caused the Scarab not to be removed from the players inventory when it was sold to the fence. Fixed that the player would receive 600 gold with only 35 rhetoric instead of 50 rhetoric / the seducer perk.
- "Dark Chambers of our Mind": Fixed an issue that caused the Father to be walking around aimless after being trapped by Tharaêl. Fixed an issue in the Bossfight between Father, Tharaêl and the player that caused the player to be able to accidentally aggro and damage Tharaêl despite having chosen his side.
- Grab yourself a Smoking Pipe and a bit of peaceweed to relax a bit.
- Autosaves should now be created properly every X minutes according to the setting in the Enderal Launcher.
- Fixed a crash when picking up a game object that behaved and looked like an arrow but wasn't one.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the player to "safely" sleep in areas that cause arcane fever.
- Fixed an issue that allowed for multiple heals when activating the moon carrot multiple times really fast.
- Fixed a rare issue that the player couldn't get off their horse.
- Random conversations between NPCs get terminated during important story meetings / briefings or when another random conversation properly starts somewhere else.
- Fixed and improved various scripts in general.
- Fixed that the "Strengthen Apparition" enchantment wasn't properly calculated.
- The effects of the "Strengthen Apparition" enchantment no longer cause weird behaviour when the armor piece is equipped on the apparitions itself. Keep in mind that the enchantment effects only apply when worn by the player not when worn by the apparition.
- Fixed that the apparition was stripped of all items when only one item was removed from its inventory.
- Fixed an issue that caused the two apparitions Kilana Hammerblow and Nameless Soul to use the same inventory.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player controls and player height to be messed up when the magic effect of the Scourge of the Woods affinity (Colossus talent) ended when the player wasn't in wolf form.
- Combat soundtrack should now play more frequently, even if enemies are a bit below the player level.
- Fixed the Oorbâya spawning on death of certain NPCs not properly inheriting their combat music.Also tweaked the spawning effect to look better.
- Fixed various smaller AI issues involving morale, combat styles, merchant inventories ...
- Increased performance at Ark, Marketplace.
- Increased performance in Ark, Ironford's Metalworking.
- Increased performance in Destroyed Abbey, Library.
- Increased performance in Throatstone Manufactory, Mine.
- Increased performance in The Hollow Hand.
- Slightly corrected region border between Suncoast and the Cliff of Fogville.
- Fixed various typos.
reference: SureAI News Forum - checked 20.06.2019