Enderal:Apotheosis, Part II
This article is about the Side Quest. For the process, check Apotheosis.
|| Apotheosis, Part II |
|Quest Giver:||Yerai Dal'Terrowin|
|Prerequisite Quest:||Apotheosis, Part I|
|Rewards:||3000 EP, Yerai's Key|
- Meet Pahtira in the generator room of the starship
- Open all valves of the generator! (4)
- Remove the generator's core
- Escape from the generator room and inform Yerai of Pahtira's treason.
- Stop Pahtira
- Talk to Yerai
- Dal'Terrowin, artist, inventor and builder of the centurion "Horst" hitred me for a second time - this time I am supposed to work together with his assistant Pahtira to retrieve a sort of rare Starling energy crystal for him. He assumes that we can find one in Agnod, a huge Starling ship which crashed into the Frostcliff Mountains in Enderal centuries ago. Pahtira wants to meet me in the generator room of the ship.
- After talking with Pahtira
- Dal'Terrowin, artist, inventor and builder of the centurion "Horst" hitred me for a second time - this time I am supposed to work together with his assistant Pahtira to retrieve a sort of rare Starling energy crystal for him. He assumes that we can find one in Agnod, a huge Starling ship which crashed into the Frostcliff Mountains in Enderal centuries ago. I met Pahtira in the generator room of the ship and she wants me to help her discharging the surplus energy from the room.
- After hearing Pahtira's plan
- As it turned out I walked straight into her trap - she revealed to me that she wants to eliminate Yerai Dal'Terrowin and to merge her own consciousness with the centurion. She accused Dal'Terrowin of being a fool who didn't recognize the potential in the Apotheosis - while she will use the machine to restore the old glory of the Starlings. I have to warn Yerai.
You can begin this quest immediatly after Apotheosis, Part I by talking with Yerai.
To get to Agnod, go to the Myriad Tower near the Frostcliff Tavern and follow the path North, always going down whenever possible. You'll arrive on a ravine, and at its end, there's Agnod. You'll need to parkour your way up using the "arms" hanging from the side of the ship to reach the door.
Inside the ship you'll have to fight various high-level Starling enemies, so be prepared. Following the quest marker will lead you to a Master locked door. If you have 100 Lockpicking, the Master Thief memory, or a Scroll of Ondusi's Key (Master), you can pick that door and skip directly to the Generator room. Otherwise, you'll have to take the long way through, starting at the Quarters to the south.
The Generator Room
In the Generator room you'll fight The Mechanist, a stronger version of the Starling Centurion. Use the elevators there to go down and find Pahtira (You may have issues with the elevator, see the Bugs section). Open all four valves located in hanging platforms near the generator and walk down to take the core. As you are ready to take the core, however, Pahtira reactivates the energy surplus and you're shocked. She tells you of her plans of treason, and the room begins flooding as soon as you wake up.
The lower elevator is destroyed in the explosion, so you'll have to wait until the water rises to reach the upper elevator. Leave the ship and head to Ark. Before heading into Yerai's home, be sure to prepare for a tough fight. When you're ready, head into Yerai's home and you'll notice that Horst has disappeared, and so have Yerai and Pahtira. Head into Yerai's Workshop.
You'll have to fight Horst, or rather, Pahtira united with Horst. The easiest way to defeat them is to strike them from a distance since Horst, like all Starling Centurions, is fairly slow. Once all is done, talk with Yerai and the quest will complete.
- Due to the physics engine, you may fall through or be "left behind" by the elevators at the generator room, which in most cases means instant death by fall damage. If that happens, use the console command
tclto temporarily disable clipping and just walk down to the lower level.
- Due to pathfinding problems, your character may be stuck walking to the energy core when the AI takes over. If that happens, try jumping and landing as close as possible to the core or using
tclon the console to position yourself there.