|| Lost Hearts |
|Quest Giver:||Any Wishing Well|
|Location(s):||Sun Coast, Goldenforest, Deep Digger's Hollow, Powder Desert|
|Rewards:||- (there's an EP reward, I'll fill it later)|
- Find all wishing wells and return their "lost hearts" to them
- Return its heart to the wishing well at the Sun Coast
- Return its heart to the wishing well in the Goldenforest
- Return its heart to the wishing well at the Deep Digger's Hollow
- Return its heart to the wishing well in the Powder Desert
- On my travels I came across a strange well from whose shaft some kind of magical entity spoke to me. It seems that the well - or whatever creature is living in there - needs a certain item to find eternal peace.
- Upon completion
- On my travels I came across a strange well from whose shaft some kind of magical entity spoke to me. It seems that the well - or whatever creature is living in there - needs a certain item to find eternal peace. I returned all "lost hearts" to the hidden wells on Enderal.
Wishing Well: Sun Coast
From Old Farm House go south. It's really close to the house itself.
A golden chalice, A grass-colored stone, Bring me back this, So I shan't be alone. Bring my heart back to me.
Golden Goblet and Emerald
- Location of Golden Goblet and Emerald
Golden Goblet - Sun Coast: Old Three River Watch (On the wall you can jump down to), Ark: Bank, Ark: Dal Geyss' Estate, Ark: Gaboff's Premium Wares, Ark: The Dancing Nomad, Ark: The Fat Leoran, Frostcliff Tavern, Sun Temple: Emporium, Sun Temple: Treasury.
Emerald - Riverville: Tarhutie Leklerk, Ark: Dal Geyss' Estate, Bank, Family Crypt of the Dal´Marak, Keltyzar, Vyn 11 1.
|Wealth!||Endralean penny coin(s) (550)|
|Am artifact.||Amulet of the Meadow Spirits (Legendary) [Armor: 0, Weight: 1, Value: 1051, Description: Increases Rhetorics by 11 points. 11% better prices.]|
|Knowledge!||4 Learning Points|
Wishing Well: Goldenforst
Go left from Hermit Cave and follow the coast line until you see huge statue on the left. After that go west (there is a sand road) until you see 4 pillars. The well is on the left side.
The skin made of cloth, the body too small, and though I have eyes I have always been blind. Bring my heart back to me.
- Location of Doll
Hardest to find (sneaky devs). From Mossy Mod Pit go directly south until you reach the place in images. After that go up the stairs, go left of the fallen tree and jump over tree root.
The Doll is in the backpack behind skeleton (pictures)
|Reichtum||Endralean penny coin(s) (750)|
|Ein Artefakt||Bow of the Mad Hermit (Damage: 25 *, Weight: 8, Value: 370, Description: Does 12 * points of fire damage. Hit targets start burning and take damage over time.)|
|Wissen||7 Learning Points|
Wishing Well: Deep Digger's Hollow
From Deep Digger's Gouge go to the right (south) and follow path. The well is on the right side of the path.
Trapped in the light, Sunk in the stone, I shall last forever, Yet cold and aolne. My jags, they are broken, My star pale and void, My laughter has ceased, I will shine no more. Bring my heart back to me.
Broken Soul Gem
- Location of Broken Soul Gem
Destroyed Abbey, Library - Once you enter Library, go to the right and through door. Broken Soul Gem is on the table. (pictures)
Entropist mage who has Broken Soul Gem can be found in these locations :
- On the Island near Lighthouse of Firerock (pictures)
- Northwind Mine (pictures)
- Old Darkesh (pictures)
- Old Myrad Hall, Quarters (pictures)
- Kynea Grotto in a backpack (pictures)
|Reichtum||Endralean penny coin(s) (1000)|
|Ein Artefakt||Blueprint: Black Widow's Elegy (Damage: 42 *, Weight: 10, Value: 662, Description: Does 13 * points of frost damage to Health and Stamina.)|
|Wissen||1 Memory Point|
To craft Black Widow's Elegy you need: 2 Leather Strips, 75 Spare Parts, 5 Shadow Steel Ingot, Black Soul Gem (filled), 10 Moonstone Ingot.
Wishing Well: Powder Desert
Go north from Soul Bed. When you see sign post, go right (arrow points to Silvergrove). The well is on the right side.
Ancient times upon her face Shining in the sun's golden light, The fruit of this earth, the holds in her hands, A gown made of riches caresses her legs. Bring my heart back to me.
- Location of Golden Statue
You can get it by killing Ishmartep in Old Ishmartep.
|A powerful artifact!||Corpse Tooth(Damage: 37, Weight: 4, Value: 290, Description: Does a huge amount of additional poison damage with a critical hit.)|
|Wealth!||Endralean penny coin(s) (1500)|
|Knowledge!||1 Memory Point|