Revision as of 14:04, 2 July 2017 by Wigbold
|“We will rebuild it!”|
|The following page or section is still a stub and is incomplete.|
Enderal includes a variety of Easter Eggs, which are intentionally put in-game jokes for the player to discover while enjoying the game.
- The all-present joke about an arrow to the knee can be found in a few journals or letters around Enderal :Unfortunate Travelers
Literature and Fine Arts
- George Gordon Byron seems to be the face of the Wanted! noticeboard in major cities.
- A painting by the famous artist is found in many places, the first one is in the very first quest A Nice Day in Summer
Film and Television
- Luke Starwalker
- In various locations a few paintings of Godzilla adorning the walls can be found:
- During the Main Quest "Forgotten Homeland, Part II Magistra Yeala asks Kurmai to translate a text for him, and he explains it means: "To the left there is Sureai, which means workshop"
- An item, which refers to one of Enderal's composers, Marvin Kopp: Koppophon.
- A group of minstrels playing in the Dancing Nomad at a later point in the story. Their names refer to some of the members of SureAI. Most of the names are a blend between their real names and their internet nicknames.
- Nikolatius the Archaic One - Nicolas Samuel Lietzau
- Mavinn Tap - Marvin Kopp
- Maxine Banahnasplittus - Max/Bananasplit
- Julius Sagantus - Julian/Sagantor
- Joanis Metanoeite - Johannes Scheer/Metanoeite