Enderal:Forgotten Homeland, Part II
| Forgotten Homeland, Part II
|Forgotten Homeland, Part I
|Forgotten Homeland, Part III
- Talk with Magistra Yeala
- Follow Kurmai
- Find a side entrance for the Nexustower
- Investigate the interior of the Nexushall
- Search for Kurmai
- Find a way out of the dead end
- Examine the old reliefs for similarities to Vyn's history
Starcity Exterior and Landing Site
Upon reaching the city, you will find that there are no people. Kurmai especially will get distraught and, despite Yaelas protests, run off to look for his people. Follow him to the entrance, where nobody seems to answer Kurmais shouts. Your companions will then attempt to calm him down. Upon doing so, Magistra Yaela will suggest looking for an alternate entrance to the city. The entrance is on the left of the main door. Tell the others, and follow the group inside.
Inside The City
Once inside, follow Yaela. You will encounter some rats, but they shouldn't be a problem to your group. Continue forward until a fork in the road and a stone slab with some text. Kurmai will translate it, and tell you that he thinks going left will lead you to the main tower. Continue on until what, according to Magistra Yaela, is the Council meeting room. You will then find that Kurmai has ran off again. Split up, and look for him. In the left room, you will find a lever, which has seemingly been recently used. Yaela will activate it and a lift will bring you up, where you will encounter more rats and a dead end. There is a chain fixed to the wall, opposite from where you came from. Pull it, and a hidden passage will be revealed. This passage leads to the archive. When you and your companions step onto the platform in the middle, it suddenly drops down and you find yourself next to some stone reliefs. Examine them one by one, and Magistra Yaela will explain them. Apparently, the ancient Starlings have lived in the city for centuries, witnessing the fall of many new civilizations without getting harmed by The Cycle themselves. According to Yaela, humanity doesn't just dissappear at the end of each Cycle, the collective consciousness of everyone becomes a new High One instead. With this newfound knowledge you return to the archives, where you will find Kurmai once again. He seems convinced that the reason no Ancient Starlings are there to meet him, is because of your presence as outsiders. He then attempts to eliminate this "problem" by turning on the security systems of the city. This summons a giant mechanical construct known as the Steel Bird. Yaela is quick to react and casts a protective barrier, while instructing you and your companion to run away, while she deals with the construct. The quest Forgotten Homeland, Part III then starts.
- In spite of the numerous obstacles: After just a bit more than two days we arrived at the lost home of the Starlings, the "Star City". However this place seems to be abandoned and weathered... Could the Ancient Fathers have left it long ago?
- After finding the side entrance
- In spite of the numerous obstacles: After just a bit more than two days we arrived at the lost home of the Starlings, the "Star City". However this place seems to be abandoned and weathered... Could the Ancient Fathers have left it long ago? It's up to us to find the answer to this question - and also hints about the Cycle, the High Ones and the Numinos
- As each elevator is discovered, failing to use it immediately can result in the story becoming stuck. The only known solution is to load a save from before the discovery.
- Similarly, in the room following the first elevator, the pull chain required to open the exit may have no effect.