Enderal:Every Day Like the Last, Part V
|| Every Day Like the Last, Part V |
|Prerequisite Quest:||Forgotten Homeland, Part I|
|Next Quest:||Every Day Like the Last, Part VI (if romanced)|
NPCs: Jespar Dal'Varek
- After the lift-off, you leave outside to see how your friend Jespar is doing. He will speak about being glad in taking part of such a huge mission, and will thank you for your companionship.
If you decide to continue your romantic relationship with Jespar:
- You will then share a kiss and a night with him.
- In the morning, you will discuss the events with Adila and moving forward.
After the take-off, you decide to check up on your friend Jespar. He will be waiting for you on the outside of the starship.
After Jespar says he appreciates your friendship:
- The feeling's mutual. (ends the conversation)
- So it's just friends then? (option available if the player flirted beforehand and has not chosen Calia as the romance option; continues the conversation)
If you wish to continue your romantic relationship with Jespar, you will have to listen to his thoughts about relationships.
After Jespar explains how he wishes a relationship would be:
- Sorry, it's all or nothing. If I'm not enough for you, then this wouldn't work anyway. (-50)
- I understand you, but I think we just have different concepts of what it means to be together. I'm sorry. (-15)
- Well, then let's find out where it does take us. (no point change, but continues the romance)
If you decide to start a relationship with Jespar, you will share a kiss with him and spend the night together. Upon waking up, Jespar will be in deep thought. You may ask him what's wrong, and he will tell you that he is still unnerved by the situation with Adila. After speaking with him, join the others on deck.
- According to Kurmai it still takes at least one day until we arrive at the Starcity - howsoever it will look like. I should check on Jespar - while he apologized for his emotional outburst in the Silver Cloud I think that the event with Adila still burdens him. Who knows, maybe now he wants to talk with me about it.