Pirates Cave to the left, boats on right, and Erothin in center
Interior of cave
- Pirate Hideout01.jpg
- Pirate Hideout.jpg
Back to Nehrim:Places
File:Line625.jpgThe place consist of two levels, the entrance Pirate's cave and the building inside Pirates' Hideout.
Outside of the Pirate Cave are two aggressive Nehrim:Pirates and an ornamental ship. Inside are three more aggressive Pirates and a door to the Pirate Hideout.
The Pirates' Hideoutt is home to two merchants, Nehrim:Pueblo and Nehrim:Rodizius, and an unaggressive Nehrim:Pirate Guard. Pueblo has a lot of money to spend, so she is a good merchant to sell high-levelled armor and weapons to. She sells Expert alchemy tools and other alchemy items. Rodizius also trains Mercantile, Sneak and Security.
LocationNehrim:Erothin along the northern coast of the Forest of Salathin, and just East of Zerobolin. It can be identified by the pier with two sailboats and a stone tower to the left of the approach.
- Nehrim:Pueblo File:Barter16.jpg File:Fence16.png
- Nehrim:Rodizius File:Barter16.jpg File:Train16.jpg File:Fence16.png
- Nehrim:Pirate Guard
- General Merchants and Fences
- Nehrim:Rodizius - training in Sneak, Mercantile and Security
- Possibility for Nehrim:Crafting - Anvil (T), Grindstone (T)
Coordinates for Map marker: Wilderness (1, 19)
Two levels, small place.
- Pirate's Cave - Editor ID: PiratenHoehle
- Pirates' Hideout - Editor ID: PiratenUnterschlupf
- In Pirate's Hideout you can take everything, nobody wiil bother you.
- On your way to the Pirate Cave you should come across some Mounds to loot ( they are just by the Sheep and Nehrim:Moriane's House ).