Back to Places
- Nehrim:Erothin Farmer Village - a village with a lot of farmers which offers some basic services. The peasants are roughly treated by their civilized superiors.
- Nehrim:Erothin, Fortress Plaza
- Nehrim:Erothin, Barracks
- Nehrim:Foreign Quarter and Nehrim:Upper Quarter - commercial parts of the city.
- Backyard - a small place surrounded by a wall with an entrance to the Sewers and a quest with the bathhouse.
- Rigthteousness Plaza, Court - a residential area for highly cultured people. Here we can find the historian Gervasius' Estate, Art Gallery, the bookstore and Judge's House.
- Market Plaza - a place where merchants' stalls are piled up with various goods.
- Nehrim:Waterfront - a seaside area where ships are anchored and ready to set sail.
- Harbor - a small area with some basic buildings and a small cemetery and entrance to the Crypt.
- Old Port of Erothin - situated in the outskirts of Erothin. The Port is inhabited by the lowest class of the society such as beggars and other suspicious personalities.
Secure chest is located in Nehrim:Market Plaza. There are more two chest, one is in House for sale and another in Palace, Throne hall. The first you get when buying a house and the one in palace after you gain permanent access to the Nehrim:Erothin, Fortress Plaza after the events in main quest Nehrim:The Chancellor's Fate.
- Nehrim:Erothin, Courthouse
- Nehrim:Menagerie - a collection of animal statues.
- Nehrim:Poor People's Last Home - an explorable mass grave full of undead creatures.
- Nehrim:Erothin, Crypt - explorable crypt with a lot of ghosts and other creatures.
- Erothin Sewers - exlorable canals with a lot of creatures. The canals are also a perfect hideout for the outcasts of the society (Thieves den).
- Nehrim:Mage's Cave - a magic sanctuary in Eorthin.
- Nehrim:Jail of Erothin - accessible during Nehrim:The Escape MQ.
- Nehrim:Erothin, Sewers - accessible during Nehrim:The Escape MQ.
|Nehrim:Erothin, Barracks||Nehrim:Erothin, Fortress Plaza||Old Port of Erothin|
Erothin-related Main Quests
Erothin-related Side Quests
- Predatory Bird
- The key to cleanliness
- House in Erothin
- Fine Spider Silk
- Nehrim:Artifacts from the Past
- Bank of Erothin
- Magic Prohibition - in Middlerealm you are not allowed to use magic in cities (Chancellor's Anti Mage Law). However, acting against the law (at least once) will earn you a 'Magic Prohibition' achievement.
- Opening Hours - Erothin is open from 08.00 AM to 08.00 PM, as it says on the time-table signs outside Erothin (signs with horses on them telling when the gates are opened/closed). Gate guards usually manage the opening/closing
- In some cases the gates to Erothin were closed. In patch 22.214.171.124 the gates of Erothin can now be opened manually by daylight (by spacebar activation), in case a (still unexplainable) bug prevents them from opening automatically.