Undercity, Glimmerdust Lane
Orphanage is an old and dilapidated building discreetly tucked in one of the sections of the Undercity, Glimmerdust Lane. Still monumental and imposing, the orphanage stands out prominently in the final area of the Lane. The access to the orphanage is either through the front door or a water breach; whichever way you choose, it will ultimately lead to the orphanage, but to a different room.
If entered through the main door, two vicious and blood-thirsty Vatyrs will launch their savage attack on you and, once you have dispatched the enemies, you can explore the house in the direction of your choice – underground level, ground lever or the upper level. If, however, you resolve to swim through the water breach, the current will lead you to another, underground, room of the orphanage, but this time with Vatyrs and a Magic Symbol nearby.
In no time will it become apparent that something is horribly untoward here, as the place is utterly devoid of children. The only traces of children’s previous appearance are a few scattered toys, and their bunk beds. At present the orphanage is a dark and an utterly hopeless place, where the light of Malphas fails to illuminate the darkness that dwells in this both forgotten and forsaken place. The place is overrun with those the most wicked one, the Vatyrs, and their undisputed leader, Vatyr Leader, and ominously littered with empty coffins.
- Myths and Legends: The Blind Miner
- The Butcher of Ark
- Coin Stack
- Spell Tome: Panic (Rank III)
- Heart of the Well-Travelled One (Set Item)
- Steel Dagger of Arcane Wrath
- Red Vynroot
- Magic Symbol
- The Butcher of Ark, Volume 4: Ashes
- Silver Sapphire Cricklet of Magic Regeneration
- The Orphanage will play a major role in the Forgotten Stories and the plotline will be assosiated with the Rhalata.
- The Godzilla painting is one of the Easter Eggs