Enderal:Myths and Legends
- 1 Objectives
- 2 Journal Entries
- 3 Ash Widow
- 4 Arveldhiin the Wanderer
- 5 Blind Miner
- 6 Trizeratops
- 7 Steel Warden
- 8 Related Books
- 9 Notes/Tips
- 10 Gallery
|| Myths and Legends |
|Quest Giver:||One of the Myth and Legends books|
|“We will rebuild it!”|
|The following page or section is still a stub and is incomplete.|
- Find and defeat "Ash Widow"
- Find and defeat "Arvheldhiin the Wanderer"
- Find and defeat "Blind Minder"
- Find and defeat "Triceratops"
- Find and defeat "Steel Warden"
- On my travels I got my hands on a book series of the old Endralean Archmagister Gawayn Girathû. In those he lists several legends about certain creatures which roam the land since quite some time - who knows, perhaps one or another has some truth in it?
First you'll need to obtain an artefact called "Claw of the Dal'Gorek". It's located in the Museum of Ark, South Quarter behind a master lock. You can easily open it by purchasing Scroll of Ondusi's Key (Master) from the Goldensickle Warehouse in the Marketplace or simply lockpicking if your skills are good enough. Once you've obtained the claw go to Castle Golden Ford in Goldenford and defeat the Ash Widow.
Reward: 3000 EP, Spell Tome: Acceleration (Mythical)
You can find him wandering near a bridge in Dark Valley. He appears as a normal traveler, but once approached, he changes into werewolf form.
Reward: There's no EP or loot reward except a chest near the caravan. There is also a Ice Claw on the path he walks on.
Start in the Ark's Undercity. Make your way into the Barracks then Marketplace. The Blind Miner will be invulnerable until you obtain The Old Ban Totem, a blueprint for said totem can be found behind Expert Doors in The House of Apothecarii. To craft it you'll need: an anvil, 15 spare parts, 4 Wood, a Flawless Emerald and a Flawless Amethyst. Once you've crafted the totem head to Cavern to the Tarpit (the entrance is located in Undercity's Marketplace), then to Tarpit, go down the elevator and find Tarpit - Bedders. Doors downstairs will finally lead you to the Blind Miner.
Reward: 250 EP, Learning Book +2LP, ~500 Pennies and Axe of the Blind Miner.
Reward: 250 EP, 113 Pennies, Amethyst, Blueprint: Skybreaker's Sight, Techniques of Loram Waterblade: Onslaught (Tier III)
It can be found near the exit of Thalgard Crematory, few meters next to a sun balloon, on the road to The Sun Fire. The Steel warden will have an entourage of multiple Conjured Guardians, a Lost One archer and a Monk (the latter of which, should get the most attention).
Reward: Approximately 1200 pennies and the blueprint of "The Mighty bulwark" alongside random spell books.
- Myths and Legends: Arveldhiin the Wanderer
- Myths and Legends: The Ash Widow
- Myths and Legends: The Blind Miner
- Myths and Legends: The Gargantuan Lizard
- Myths and Legends: The Steel Warden
- All of the books can be purchased very early in game, in Riverville. Visit Kurro's General Store and buy the books from his inventory. Read the books, and the quest will be triggered.