Back to Nehrim:Places
A small cave infested by Goblins and a few Pit Rats. The entrance to the cave is wide open, but inside you will find a locked door. The door can be opened only if you have some arrows and a bow. To open the door, you need to go to another room and break the lock using the Bow from the other side. Check the map below or the side quest Nehrim:Goblins and a Wild Boar for further details on breaking the lock.
Located just aboveNehrim:Tirin Abbey, by the lake.
- 6 Barrels with random low items
- 8 Crates with random clutter
- 23 Crates with random low items
- Small Crate with random food items
- Small Crate with Crumpled Paper and Health Potion - Rancid
- Wardrobe with random low items
- Drawers with random low items
Coordinates for Map marker: Wilderness (-9, -7)
Only one level, medium place.
Cell name: Clatter Cave - Editor ID: KlapperHoehle
- If you did not agree to help Erik, the cave is still accessible for you and you are free to explore it.
- If you are not following the quest Nehrim:Goblins and a Wild Boar , you will not have explosives to place, you will have to deal with numerous Goblins single-handedly.