Enderal:Black Light, Part I
Revision as of 21:56, 14 May 2017 by Stuemper (Link)
|| Black Light, Part I |
|Quest Giver:||Lexil Merrâyil|
|Prerequisite Quest:||Part of Something Momentous, Part IV|
|Next Quest:||Black Light, Part II|
- Find the Dal'Geyss' Black Stone and bring it to Archmagister Merrâyil
- Find the Black Stones according to Lexil's notes
- Find the Dal'Varreks' [sic] Black Stone and bring it to Archmagister Merrâyil
- Find the apothecarii's Black Stone and bring it to Archmagister Merrâyil
- Amidst all the bad news there also is a ray of hope: The arcanists found what is missing for igniting the Beacon - energy. We need three ancient artifacts called "Black Stones", which we have to place in the sockets of the Beacon, to provide the needed energy. These stones are legendary jewels which, according Merrâyil, provide their wielder great power but in turn drive them mad. He thinks that the High Ones are also the creators of these stones.
- After quest completed
- We've made it - thanks to the stones the Beacon now has the energy it needs. But something strange happened at the same time - Archmagister Merrâyil suddenly couldn't cast magic anymore. He fears the worst and asked me to meet Yuslan Sha'Rim in the Nobles Quarters. Yuslan currently erects the barriers which protect Ark from the Nehrimese armies.
- All the Dead Souls (with Jespar Dal'Varek, triggers Every Day Like the Last, Part IV after you give the Dal'Varek stone to Merrâyil)
- Angel (with Calia Sakaresh, triggers Two Souls, Part IV one day after it is completed)
- A Song in the Silence
After all three stones are inserted, Merrâyil will notice that he can no longer cast magic. This quest will end, and Black Light, Part II will begin.