Duneville is the main settlement and also the only place with a Myrad Tower in the Powder Desert. The city is build around a freshwater lake inside a large cave, which offers protection from the many sandstorms in the desert. Many of Duneville's inhabitants often complain about these storms. Because the town is inside the cave, it is impossible to tell night from day. The merchants still follow opening hours from 8am to 8pm.
The city is build on wooden planks and posts, which form houses and towers without walls. Some of the towers are connected through pendant bridges and planks. The only fortified building is Duneville, Prison.
- Aaros Dahljaan: The barkeeper, he sells food and drink.
- Akatyr Scheenhair: A blacksmith who mainly sells weapons, equipment, blueprints and crafting items.
- Karymea Kerlas: Merchant. She sells one of the books for the special talent "Kilana's Secret: Glacial Bomb".
- Maxus Tabaccus: An alchemist.
- Narim: Merchant for food and salt. He is outside the cave in front of a house.
- Shrouded Mage: Sells anything related to Psionics and Entropy.
- Surmak Saltblow: Merchant who sells weapons, equipment, potions, learning books and crafting items.
- Workbench, Grindstone, Anvil and Tanning Rack are available near Akatyr Scheenhair.
- Alchemy Workbench and Phasmalist Workbench available at the platform of Maxus Tabaccus.
- Notice Board available in front of the bar.
- Hearth left of the bar.
- Wood block on the left platform, next to Mynia's House.
- Beds: You don't need to pay for a room, many beds are unoccupied and can be used for free.
Starts in Duneville