A patch is a piece of software designed to update a computer program or its supporting data, to fix or improve it.1
Patches for Enderal will be only available through the official Enderal Launcher. We recommned to not install patches from other sources, they could mess up Enderal. If there are problems during the patch, we recommend to visit this page. If that does not help we recommend to visit our support forum or Bugtracker to inform us about your problem.
There can be the following changes:
- General - change/improvement to fundamental game content
- Launcher - launcher changes/improvements
- World - world/object/texture changes
- Quest - quest changes and fixes
- Balancing - changes to game mechanics, weapons, armor, item
- Art - model changes
- Tech - general script changes/improvements
- Localization - fixing missing or wrong translations and/or general English text
This table lists all patches in a summary. For further information click on the particular patch.
|Patch 184.108.40.206||23.02.2019||Quest, Tech, Balancing, World, UI, Sound, Launcher||-||-|
|Patch 220.127.116.11||17.02.2019||Quest, Tech, Balancing, World, UI, Sound||-||-|
|Patch 18.104.22.168||14.02.2019||-||Enderal: Forgotten Stories was released!||Thanks to all testers and external contributors for marking this possible!|
|Patch 22.214.171.124||03.03.2018||Quest, World, Tech, Balancing, UI, Sound||Scaling Hero Menu was implemented||Thanks to 3sWare, reltilie / Ixion XVII and gavrant!|
|Patch 126.96.36.199||16.11.2017||Quest, World, Balancing||-||Hotfix for 188.8.131.52|
|Patch 184.108.40.206||13.11.2017||Quest, World, Tech, Balancing, UI, Sound, Launcher||The new in-game Paper Map is now included.||Thanks to duncanlarsen1, urst, reltilie / Ixion XVII and gavrant!|
|Patch 220.127.116.11||29.09.2017||UI||-||Hotfix for 18.104.22.168|
|Patch 22.214.171.124||29.09.2017||Quest, World, Tech, Balancing, UI, Sound||-||Thanks to gavrant!|
|Patch 126.96.36.199||12.08.2017||UI||-||Hotfix for 188.8.131.52|
|Patch 184.108.40.206||11.08.2017||Quest, World, Tech, Balancing, UI, Sound||-||Thanks to ravenscans, reltilie / Ixion XVII and Wurstkrieger.|
|Patch 220.127.116.11||12.06.2017||UI, Tech||-||Hotfix for 18.104.22.168|
|Patch 22.214.171.124||11.06.2017||Quest, World, Tech, Balancing, UI, Sound||-||Thanks to reltilie / Ixion XVII and Savaas!|
|Patch 126.96.36.199||27.03.2017||Quest, World, Tech, Balancing||-||Thanks to bluedanieru!|
|Patch 188.8.131.52||14.03.2017||Launcher fixes||-||minor patch|
|Patch 184.108.40.206||20.02.2017||Tech||-||Hotfix for 220.127.116.11|
|Patch 18.104.22.168||19.02.2017||Quest, Tech, World, Localization, Sound||-||-|
|Patch 22.214.171.124||20.01.2017||Quest, Tech, World, Localization, Sound||-||-|
|Patch 126.96.36.199||24.12.2016||General, Quest, Tech, Localization, Sound||-||-|
|Patch 188.8.131.52||15.12.2016||General, Quest, World, Tech, Balancing, Sound||-||-|
|Patch 184.108.40.206||06.12.2016||Tech (only housing system)||-||-|
|Patch 220.127.116.11||05.12.2016||Quest, World, Tech, Balancing, UI, Sound||-||-|
|Patch 18.104.22.168||21.11.2016||General||-||Hotfix for 22.214.171.124|
|Patch 126.96.36.199||20.11.2016||Quest, World, Tech, UI, Sound, Balancing||New housing system||-|
|Patch 188.8.131.52||16.09.2016||Quest, World, Localization, Tech, Sound||-||-|
|Patch 184.108.40.206||06.09.2016||Launcher, Sound, UI||added 24 localized bard songs||-|
|Patch 220.127.116.11||26.08.2016||LOD fix, Quests, World||-||-|
|Patch 18.104.22.168||25.08.2016||Quests, Tech, Balancing, Localization||-||Thanks to Nescio|
|Patch 22.214.171.124||23.08.2016||Launcher||-||Steam launch on launcher start re-implemented|
|Patch 126.96.36.199||22.08.2016||Localization, Launcher, Map||-||-|
|Patch 188.8.131.52||19.08.2016||localization, launcher||-||-|
|Patch 184.108.40.206||18.08.2016||localization, launcher||-||-|
|Patch 220.127.116.11||17.08.2016||localization, launcher||-||-|
|Patch 18.104.22.168||14.08.2016||small launcher fix||-||-|
|Patch 22.214.171.124||14.08.2016||patch for the initial activation||-||-|
|Release||14.08.2016||Enderal-Release (English Version)||-||-|
Enderal Patch 126.96.36.199 is downloadable!
Launcher version: A65
Patch size: 66 MB
Note: This will be the last patch for Enderal before Forgotten Stories will be released.
- The hero menu now scales properly with most ratios / resolutions of the screen. Thanks to 3sWare!
- Thanks to reltilie / Ixion XVII and gavrant for multiple fixes!
- "Two Workers" (EnvironmentScene04): Fixed the conditions and scripts of the Scene in the Foreign Quarter. The persons involved won't stand there forever and fall back to their standard AI packages once the scene is finished.
- "Revenge is Sour" (NQ05): Fixed an issue where the player was able to interact with the mead barrel in the cellar of "The Fat Leor" and teleport away without getting caught.
- "Home, Sweet Home" (NQ24): Ownership certificate for Player Houses are now only sold once.
- "The Butcher of Ark" (NQ25): Fixed objective display.
- "The Word of the Dead" (MQ07a): Added empty voice file to make the subtitle readable on the daughter in the pyrean memory.
- "Deus Ex Machina" (MQ07b): Hallys will now kneel properly once he is arrested. He will be guarded by the guard of the previous scene.
- "The Lion's Den" (MQ09a): Fixed a timescale issue on the Half Moon Island which caused daytime to be stuck while visiting the isle.
- "Angel" (MQ11a): Dal'Galar has his proper VFX in the first vision.
- "Angel" (MQ11a): Calia now points at the breach in the left tower of Dal'Galar's Castle.
- "Angel" (MQ11a): Fixed two issues with the gates in the library of Dal'Galar reopening under certain circumstances.
- "All the Dead Souls" (MQ11b): Fixed an issue where the Scene between Jespar and Adlia wasn't interrupted properly when the player used the talent "Ghostwalk". Fixed by expanding the respective Triggerbox.
- "All the Dead Souls" (MQ11b): It's not possible to steal the Black Stone from Adila before fighting her and causing the quest to stop progressing any further.
- "A Song in the Silence" (MQ11c): When failing the dog hunt mini game, the game doesn't go back to the main menu. If the player loses the line of sight to Thorus, the player has to search in the village for him.
- "Black Light, Part III" (MQ12c): Jespar will react properly if the player did not choose to visit him during "Every Day Like the Last, Part IV" (CQJ04).
- "Forgotten Homeland, Part III" (MQ13a): The player will receive three teleport scrolls for the cave instead of one.
- "Fleshless" (MQ17): The player no longer will be able to open the spawning containers.
- "Brave New World" (MQ18a): The player can't just jump of from the Starcity anymore.
- "Brave New World" (MQ18a), "Catharsis" (MQ18b): Added an additional objective to search for the injured companion.
- "Two Souls, Part V" (CQC05): Fixed torch equip bug and neck seam bug during and after the romance scene.
- Removed useless references from various interiors.
- Fixed various leaks, Z-Fighting, Floats all around the Suncoast, in the Starting Area, in Riverville, in the Heartlands, in Ark, in the Frost Cliff Mountains, in the Powder Desert, in Sea Chasm, in the Starship Interior and in Golden Ford.
- Fixed Collision in the Old Starling Workshop.
- Fixed a odd angled pond at the Suncoast.
- Adjusted the cell "Frostwater Chasm" to be more unique.
- Adjusted landscape in the Foreign Quarter in Ark.
- Fixed two unmineable Ore Veins in the Frostcliff Mountains and in the Powder Desert.
- Cleaned up a lot of Forms from both Skyrim.esm and Update.esm.
- Fixed various Sandboxing AI Packages which used wrong combat styles.
- The Talent "Shadowtongue Oil" no longer affects Ghosts, wisps and other floating creatures.
- Fixed various script and property errors and general CK errors across the board.
- Fixed various cooking recipes and also fixed the functionality of various food items.
- Fixed model on Dagger of Despair.
- The model of the Ratcatchers Cuirass will be displayed again properly for male characters.
- The player won't be greeted from the guards while leaving Duneville.
- Fixed wrong workbench keyword for Starling Cuirass, it can be crafted properly.
- Enemies which are killed while being effected by the talent "Arctic Wind" are now properly lootable.
- Fixed an issue which caused enemies not to be damaged properly if they stand in the radius of the explosion of a slave who is controlled via the talent "Entropic Blood".
- Guards won't send the player to jail, if one is already in the jail.
- Fixed a bug which caused the Combat Stances to not work properly after reloading a save in which one of the Stances was already active.
- Fixed Four tusk combat behaviour.
- Fixed an issue causing the "synergy discovered" bonus to trigger more than once when combining the talents "Shocknova" and "Eye of The Storm".
- The passive bonus of the Perk "Shadow Of The Wind" will get applied to the player under all circumstances properly.
- The effect of the perk "Blade Dance" will be removed from the player and the target properly if it wasn't triggered in time. Simplified and cleaned the code of the respective script.
- Fixed an issue with high level jewelry boxes. They will contain now high level loot instead of low level loot.
- Unified Attack Speed of generic Battleaxes, Daggers, Greatswords, Maces, Swords, War Axes and Warhammers.
- The librarian in Ark sells more books.
- Added weak melee weapons to archers and mages so that they do not use their ranged weapons in melee combat.
- Added some Entropy spells to entropy mages.
- Pigs and Cows have death items.
- Steppecrusher do not drop deer items on death anymore.
- Frost spells now really slow down for 50% of the basespeed as intended, not setting the speed of the target to 50.
- The perk "Shieldstroke" now has a 15% chance to disarm the enemy.
- The spell "Magelight" uses now the correct magic effects in its variations.
- Various Alchemy effects now use their proper resistances and keywords.
- Set recovery time of the talent "Qyranian Stance" to 4 seconds on all levels.
- Adjusted the descriptions and effects of the lockpicking perks.
- Elumund Nobleyarn now has 300 additional coins.
- Gabrielle Emberlord now buys jewelry and gems.
- Silver weapons do now bonus damage to undead instead of Vatyrs.
- Fixed typos, namings and broken characters in various books, dialogues and loading screens.
- Named Kurro properly Kurro Mongerson.
- Corrected the description of the perk "Calm Hand".
- Fixed empty Voice files of a Homeless in the Undercity.
1 Wikipedia: Patch - checked 23.08.2016